NSF 3.01 Field Entry Locations

These pages will show you where in The THERAPIST you go to enter or correct a field in the indicated NSF record.

In addition to the locations shown on these pages, you can override a particular record field for all instances of that field in an electronic (but not printed) claim by going to:

Billing > Electronic Claim Receivers > Advanced Options

This list reflects records supported by The THERAPIST.